Love your daily dosage of coffee? Love having tea too? Probably it is time to have more of the tea than your coffee. A glance at daily-achiever.com can tell you how good tea can be for you.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider increasing your intake of tea on a regular basis –
- It is a well-known claim that tea is rich in antioxidants which has a number of health benefits linked to it. Research shows tea can not only help your heart but can also help against cancer. Though there are no proven cases for these claims, tea can definitely improve one’s immunity.
- The high amount of antioxidants in tea is believed to help with and prevent heart diseases when consumed regularly. Green tea and black tea are considered to be the stars for these unapproved studies.
- The antioxidants increase the rate at which the body burns fat, thus improving the muscle endurance and helping you exercise better.
- Despite the caffeine content in tea, it hydrates the body, unlike coffee that causes dehydration when consumed in large quantities. Due to this, tea is a better option to give that much-needed a jolt of caffeine after a long day, without having a negative effect
- Due to increased metabolic activity aided by regular consumption of tea, it can help you reduce that belly fat.
- Green tea is famous for its role in not only helping one reduce weight but also improving skin tone. It helps cleanse the skin from within, thus leaving you with a younger, fresher looking skin.
- One can customize this drink based on not just their taste buds but also health benefits offered by various other ingredients. One can mix a variety of spices in their tea and enjoy the benefits of all in one drink.
- Over the years, experiments have led to an easy availability of a number of flavors in tea. Hence one can enjoy different tastes of tea and give their taste buds something to look forward to on a regular basis.