BiOptix offers an affordable and powerful solution for drug discovery scientists that require label-free, real-time detection of biomolecular interactions. The unique SPR-enhanced instrumentation offers precise measurement of kinetics, affinity constants, concentration analysis and modern, easy-to-use analytical software.
Features of the BiOptix 404pi include:
- Phase-based SPR for high sensitivity
- 4 injector / 4 flow cell design for increased throughput, allowing for multiplexed kinetic measurements
- Increased uptime – unique fluidic system – no annual replacement required
- Standard & custom surface chemistries
- In-line degassing
- Supplied with industry standard Scrubber 2 software
- Cost effective and simple to operate
- Protein-small molecule interactions
- Protein-protein interactions
- Antibody-antigen interactions
- Kinetics & affinities
- Affinity maturation
- Epitope binning
- Nucleic acid-protein interactions
- Biomolecule concentration measurements
- Immunogenicity screening
Four Injector Design
A unique feature of the BiOptix 404pi is the use of a four needle autosampler and four parallel flow cells. This allows operation in a mode that provides four times the throughput of an ordinary SPR instrument, while maintaining the sensitivity that users demand. The 404pi can also be operated in a traditional mode for more detailed analysis of molecular interactions. The 404pi is capable of using 96 well plates.
For additional information or to request a product demonstration, please contact a BiOptix product specialist at: 303-545-5550.