Enhanced Surface Plasmon Resonance — The BiOptix 404pi. BiOptix is leading the way in label-free kinetic analysis.
For value-based researchers, BiOptix offers the 404pi. The 404pi utilizes patented phase-based SPR technology, delivering high sensitivity (100 Da) and higher throughput without the high price tag. The 404pi utilizes 4 parallel channels allowing simultaneous characterization of 4 samples, and is capable of using 96 well plates. Features of the BiOptix 404pi:
- Phase-based SPR for high sensitivity
- 4 injector / 4 flow cell design for higher throughput
- Advanced automated fluidic system for fast kinetic measurements
- Multiple surface chemistries
- Compatible with industry standard Scrubber 2 software
- Cost effective and simple to operate
For additional information, please contact a BiOptix product specialist at: 303-545-5550.
BiOptix: Kinetics with Confidence.
1775 38th St.
Boulder, CO 80301 USA
June 8 – 10, 2015
San Francisco, CA
Discovery on Target
September 21 – 25, 2015
Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics
December 7 – 10, 2015
San Diego Convention Center
San Diego, CA