The thing about mental illnesses is that they are not given the amount of attention that any small physical illness gets. The truth is that only when the mind is healthy would the body be healthy from the inside out. Anxiety and depression are two very similar mental health conditions. But when you compare the finer details these are two very different issues. But one thing that remains common is that both the illnesses require special attention and love from the loved ones. There are plenty of wonderful quotes that you can forward to those suffering from anxiety and depression to help them win back their hope and start falling in love with life and with themselves, all over again.
Signs of depression
- The first sign of depression is the loss of hope.
- The person starts feeling like there is no stronghold or no strong purpose in life
- The person starts losing interest in those things which he or she generally used to love doing
- There is a constant feeling of The person starts blaming oneself when anything goes wrong.
- This, in turn, leads to the loss of self-worth in some extreme cases
- All these, when left untreated, would eventually lead to the person losing interest in life and even lead to suicidal thoughts.
Signs of anxiety
- Anxiety is all about constantly worrying about things that are about to happen
- The fear of what lies ahead might prevent the person from being productive and prevents him or her from giving his or her best.
- Anxiety can lead to insomnia in some cases
- The fear of the future might also lead to a restless feeling
- This restlessness and lack of sleep further leads to fatigue
If you feel that you have one or more of the above-mentioned symptoms, start acting right away. Stop and take some time to introspect. Learn to focus on the good things in life.