Probiotics are microorganisms that you can consume to improve digestive health. The benefits are probiotics have been proven to be extremely powerful on your brain and body. The effects include improvement of mental health and even amazing skin without looking at the dermawand buyers guide. The probiotics come from the bacterial fermentation. Here are the foods you can eat to get super healthy.
- Yogurt: One of the best probiotic sources which contain friendly bacteria and has positive influences on your health and skin.
- Miso: Miso is fermented soybeans mixed with a fungus called koji and salt. This is a popular seasoning in japan and often mixed in miso soup, a highly popular Japanese breakfast. There are many varieties of this food like yellow, red, brown and white.
- Sauerkraut: Finely shredded cabbage is fermented for weeks in lactic acid bacteria to germinate a healthy dose of probiotic bacteria that can be used in salad, mixed with other food or consumes normally. It’s one of the most popular dished in Europe.
- Tempeh: Tempeh comes from ferment soybean and has a mildly nutty or earthy flavor which is very similar to that of a mushroom. Tempeh is high in protein, vitamins and minerals and can come in vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- Kimchi: Kimchi is a popular Korean dish. The main ingredient of kimchi is Chinese cabbage, which can also be incorporated with other vegetables with a mix of spice and tasteful seasoning of ginger, garlic, salt and scallion.
- Kefir: Kefir is made from a probiotic milk drink through fermentation. Kefir grains are mixed with cow or goat’s milk. The kefir grains are a culture of lactic acid bacteria and yeast and it is a little bit like a cauliflower.